What am i contemplating? Starting a blog for the three cats!!! This way i keep the catty-ness out of this blog and on another one. Sometimes it's easier to blog about the cats and their shenanigans than it is to talk about my own. I'll decide later this evening.
Took the car in to get the sensor fixed. Fopefully this is the end og the check engine light saga. So sick of that orange light. I hope I never see it again.
Tomorrow is Coffee with Christ. The kids are pumped about it. More info to follow.
Talked to the nieces today. M said "But Auntie Katie you said I could go to your wedding and be your flower girl!" (insert dagger into heart here). Then she asked if she could play wedding at my new house. HECK YES YOU CAN KID!!!!!
Derek was in the ER last might after having stepped on a nasty old rusty nail. He got a tetanus shot, and I guess they cut part of his foot (?) to clean out where the nail was. Luckily the xray showed that he had no nail fragments in his foot. But I could tell he was not feeling too great about the foot cleaning. He tried to sound ok, but he really just wanted to scream his head of from pure agony. Poor guy.
Today's lesson: Watch where you are walking at all times!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment