I have really slacked off here and for the sake of my love who enjoys reading this site. I decided to update. I ahve sooooooo many pictures to share of the ongoings of life the last few weeks that I dont know where to start!!!! Shay's wedding, thanksgiving. OY VEY!!!!
In 23 days I will be surprising my neices by showing up at their house for Christmas. They have no clue I will be there and I am so excited to see the looks on their faces when they open the door and see me there!!!! We plan to take them to the Aquarium as part of their Christmas gift!!! Very excited as this is the World's largest Aquarium. It just opened last week!!!!!
Time with Derek is precious and last week was not exception. I hate how hard it gets to leave him. With all the stress I have been dealing with at work, I just didn't want to leave at all this time. I wanted to run away from all the pain, hurt, anger and stress that is my job and just rest in the arms of my love. It's such a safe haven. But knowing that running away would do me no good, I returned to CA. I think alot of things will be more bearable once our Evening of Reflection is over next week (note to self: read this in a yr and ask yourself.....are you a better person for having endured all that you have gone through the last few months?)
8 more months....8 months left in CA, of going to Disneyland, of living in this apt....8 more months until I am with my Derek, happy, content and in love. God is good.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment