Plane ticket...check
Babysitter for the cats...check
sore throat and cough...chrck.
It's happened yet again. I plan a trip to see Derek and I get sick. I have been taking vitamin C an have discovered the wonders of Zicam, but still. I got sick in Nov before going to see him. Now I cough and cough. I know it is because I have been running around like a mad woman and not sleeping well and what not. It's annoying as all heck. I stayed home from work to sleep again. I promised my co workers I would not go to Disneyland!!! LOL Derek suggested I go rent Star Wars, but that would mean I'd have to get dressed. I'm not in the mood. LOL It's hot today too, so yea.
I have discovered Virtual Magic Kingdom which I am really crappy at figuring out. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.....i.e. I'm sure I will be addicted!!!! LOL
Wish me luck in my quest to feel better and in my quest to conquer VMK
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment